Monday, October 23, 2006

A Virtual Suggestion Box

Now that I've been at this blog for about a month, I'm beginning to form a vision of what Public Parapsychology should be. While I'll certainly continue to link to conference and lecture announcements, calls for participants, parapsychology in the news, and present summaries of recently published research, no blog dedicated to public scholarship would be complete without the input of the public that it serves. To that end, I ask you, the reader, to tell me what you would like to see presented in this blog. I welcome your suggestions and ideas for future content as well as your questions about myself or the field. Please comment here with your comments/suggestions, and I'll do my best to address them in due time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your wonderful site claims to have an RSS feed, but it doesn't -- it's an Atom feed. Not all feedreaders can use Atom feeds, including mine. Please get an RSS feed.